মুম্বাইয়ের লজ্জা : চারজন পুরুষ দ্বারা কথিত ধর্ষণের পর ১৩ বছর বয়সী কিশোরের মৃত্যু
বালকটির মৃত্যু মহানগরীগুলিতে আমাদের বাচ্চাদের নিরাপত্তার বিষয়ে কিছু গুরুতর প্রশ্ন উত্থাপিত করেছে! আপনি কি আপনার বাচ্চাকে যৌন নির্যাতনের বিষয়ে আদৌ সচেতন করেছেন?
If you think that the most vile form of this society has been seen, then you have to think again because you will be upset by the incredible story you are going to read.
On Tuesday, a 13-year-old Mumbai boy died due to failure of multiple systems after trying to commit suicide . After the gang raped by four men, the younger boy took the extreme step.
The horror of Mumbai!
Although he was soon taken to a nearby hospital but his liver replacement was not possible, there was an immediate death. The poison has ruined its liver function.
The doctors of JJ Hospital told where she was taken, because her body was saturated, it was not possible to get signs of sexual abuse.
"The body has been saturated, so finding signs of sexual assault can be difficult, but we will do our best to find evidence," Doctor told the Times of India.
He added, "liver failure after the kidney is infected. His kidney was damaged too. He was already on life support. Tuesday morning, her blood pressure was dangerously reduced,"
But just before his death, one of the culprits who classified his classmates as 'Jahid' was named after him.
Before death, the boy has published details of the horrific humiliation!
He did not just disclose the name of a criminal. The 13-year-old teenager opened the details of the demon attack by four men.
She told her parents that since 6th June, those people raped her many times. They threaten him so that he does not know anything about raping his friends or family.
"It is understood that he has been subjected to sexual harassment many times by observing the type of injury in the boy's secret." Force of forced piercing has been found, " Forensic experts have told Mumbai Mirror that this rape caused serious traces.
Experts in the media also said that the parents noticed changes in their child's behavior and he felt very upset.
Another sexual harassment related to a 10-year-old friend?
Not only the anger that has spread to the country due to his death, the police are forced to look at another death too - this is his ten-year-old friend. The student of this class five died a day after mysteriously.
Apparently, he was diagnosed with dehydration and was taken to Tragoda Care Center at Jageshwari Hospital. However, he was sent home. But as his condition did not improve, he died on the way to the same hospital.
Sadly, his parents reformed him without complaining to the police and even denied any sexual harassment on his son.
But the initial investigation is pointing out that both boys have been ass-coached by the same men.
A case has been registered in the Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses (POSCO Act) and further investigations are going on. In fact, the police spoke to many children in this area, where they had two boys.
But the terrible truth is that no child is safe, regardless of gender.
And that's why not only girls, our boys should be made aware.
Now, if you're hitting how to get started, here are some simple things that you can teach your boys.
5 rules to make the boys aware of sexual abuse
As soon as possible you can start conversations with your children about sexual abuse. However, in this regard, you have to follow five basic rules:
- Teach your children that their bodies are purely of their own: you have to teach them that no one has the right to touch their body without their permission, whether it be a member of a Chinese family or a relative or a friend. If your child is not comfortable with anyone, do not force her to make friends with that person. Let's understand about their sexuality and body's 'secret organ'.
- Teach them to differentiate between good touch and bad touch: It is a good sign that children are being touched well so that they do not have any difficulties or bad touches, when their secret body touches without their consent.
- Teach them about their good secrecy and bad secrecy: Tell them that if a stranger or even a relative asks them to keep them secret, they will immediately come and tell their parents. Remember, privacy is a weapon for sex offenders.
- Teach them to prevent and protect the elderly: Teach your children how to resist and protect yourself, and tell them that caring for them is the responsibility of the elders . Observe whether your children are feeling embarrassed or not. It is a warning sign of sexual abuse.
- Teach them to reveal if it is so closely related to someone unknown or known: Keep them informed that some older adults are able to protect them. Encourage your children to select trusted people. Tell them that those who are his friends tell you about them or stay away from strangers.
Following these simple steps, you can not only make your child aware of sexual abuse, but also help them understand what is wrong and which is right.