বাচ্চাকে কখন জল দেব? বাবা মাদের জন্য আবশ্যক শিক্ষা
We all know that water is essential to life. People can not live without water - and other animals. Although rules for kids under 6 months are a little different.
We will tell you here why it is not necessary for the water of less than 6 children.
Why do not children need less water for 6 people?
If your child sucks or sucks formula milk, he does not need water until he is 6 months old.
Alain Green, a doctor in the HealthLine magazine, said: "The amount of milk that is in the milk is enough for a newborn baby. Take the account of the water that goes out in its pub, stool and air-conditioning. "
Here is the reason for not providing water to your newborn -
- There is no calorie in the water, it just takes place in your baby's stomach. So her stomach will be filled and she will not want to eat milk. It reduces its weight and can increase the amount of bilirubin in its blood.
- Your child may be water-borne (this is said in other cases) It is a matter of concern for the child.
- Kidneys can not handle excess fluid in a newborn baby; kidney failure is often caused by kidney failure, often with electrolyte and sodium, it is possible to get rid of pias, there is a possibility of dehydration.
Children who smoke only do not need water at all until they start eating solid foods.
Kelly Baniyatta says that about 88 percent of the water in the breast milk (especially in the milk of the cow's milk), and in this case your child gets the necessary water. According to the World Health Organization, only those who have breastfed do not need water.
The thick yellow milk that comes out in the first day of the shoot, which is called colostrum in English, has enough water.
"What is the use of sugar water?"
You may have heard from your elderly relatives that the child has to drink sugar water.
But the doctor admonishes to do this. According to them, "any supplement in the first few days preventing normal breastfeeding. If this supplement is either water or sweet water, increase the chance of bilirubin, loss of weight and the likelihood of water scarcity ".
Often, though, doctors give water to the children.
However, according to a research by Lancet Magazine,
Children eating formula
Formula milk contains about 80 percent of water and it is enough for the children.
According to Pediatrician Stephen and Daniel, you should be treated with milk in milk packets. Milk molasses should be mixed with more water, it reduces the milk nutrition
We live in the hot regions of the world and you may think that less than 6 mash less children should be
"Research" (Almond and Bidinger 1990; Ashraf 1993, Suddenly 1991)
Children who drink At this time, you can also drink milk. The early milk water keeps them cool.
And the mother should drink more water
Children eating formula do not need water in summer Just need to breastfeed only once or twice
If the stomach is bad for your child, your doctor may tell you to give him ORS Then give ORL in the water, but the water is not the same
When will water?
6 peas from the newborn
Do not drink water at all.
6 months to 1 year
After 6 months, a little water was given to the children. Try the water in the sippy cup In this age, 60 millimeters water is fed in this age. More than that, the baby will eat less milk and milk is also very important at this age.
- When your child starts eating solid, then you can not drink water after a meal But water instead of breasts
- Can increase the amount of water by one year because now its physical activity also increases
More than 1 year
- By 1 year old your baby will start eating different types of solid food
- Due to this cremation and physical activity, he would like to eat more than water
- According to the United States Department of Agriculture, 1 year old child should drink 1.3 liters of water a day. It has all kinds of water, food and milk
- If your child does not want to drink water, give him water in a variety of colorful sippy cups. Besides, nutritious water can also provide food like watermelon, grapes and soup.
what is this?
The kidneys can not handle excess fluid. Drinking water to the child, kidney failure often causes electrolyte and sodium bacteria with piss, which can cause dehydration.
Water can only be used as 240 ml water, breastfeeding or formula extra. This causes the bone and the baby's death.
- Cold body
- More trouble
If you see any such symptoms,
St. Louis Children's Crystals
* The author of own research If you are worried about your baby's health, please let her go to the doctor