পাঁচটি দেশজ খাদ্য, যা সন্তান স্রসবের পর নতুন মা'দের ঘন চকচকে চুল পেতে সাহায্য করবে
After a few months of pregnancy, Karina Kapoor has given a secret saying that like her mother, her hair began to fall during pregnancy.
Of course, he was able to maintain his shiny hair on the basis of five good foods, as suggested by his dietician Rijuta Divakar. Eventually, after the delivery, the food was on, for which the dense hair of her still remains.
He is not alone, but many new mothers are shocked to see him, although this is completely normal.
After postpartum hair fall
You may know that 85-90 percent of our hair is growing in stage and 10-15 percent of hair is always inactive. When you shampoo or comb your hair, those inactive hair will fall as a woman loses about 100 hairstyle every day.
However, due to increased levels of estrogen in the body during pregnancy, the stage of growing hair is prolonged. So much is that why your dense shiny hair is usually present during pregnancy.
After giving birth, the amount of estrogen in your body is decreased and the hair grip goes down to the inactive stage, so after four or five months of childbirth, you see that many hair fall.
Although it should be said that all women do not face this postnatal hair fall. For some women, it can happen very quickly
So, what do new mothers do? Yes, the first thing to do
Famous nutritionist Rijuta Deewark reports that if new mothers keep their thick hair cloth and reduce hair fall, they should add the foods to food. Deewark reports that if new mothers keep their thick hair cloth and reduce hair fall, they should add these foods to food.Deewark reports that if new mothers keep their thick hair cloth and reduce hair fall, they should add these four foods to their food list.
- Rice (strengthens the intestine) keeps the body healthy, thereby reducing hair fall
- Coconut (especially its shells) and oil which supplements Maiders and stops the hair fall. Maiders and stops the hair fall.Maiders and stops the hair fall.
- Every day, there are iron and magnesiums that prevent hair fall. magnesiums that prevent hair fall.magnesiums that prevent hair fall.
- Sweet sesame cleansing blood circulation causes the hair glands to nourish and hair grow.
Apart from these, the mothers should take the indigenous diet which is rich in vitamin A, B, C, D and E.D and E.
- Vitamin A rich foods such as carrots, ranga'alu and pale spinach help in the whole body. ranga'alu and pale spinach help in the whole body. ranga'alu and pale spinach help in the whole body. These also help skin glands to produce medicines. It is an oil-based substance that keeps the hair moist and keeps hair health. health
- Vitamin B rich foods such as whole grains, poultry, meat, marine fish and green leaf leafy vegetables contain biotin, which is the most important compound for hair growth.
- Vitamin C-rich foods are hybrid fruits, guava, strawberries and bell peppers, which contain celery, which absorbs iron.
- Vitamin D and E rich foods are, fatty fishes, cod liver oils and mushrooms and sunflower seeds, nuts and avocado. These are also necessary for maintaining antioxidant properties as well as maintaining antioxidant properties in the scalp.